Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Last Month my BEAUTIFUL grandmother celebrated a very big birthday (its never polite to share or ask a woman's age so that "big birthday" number will be withheld...he he!) To celebrate her the family got together and had a BBQ. This BBQ was also to honor the recent engagement of my cousin Sarah and her new husband, David. The evening was perfect, the food was delicious and the company was priceless! Here are a few photos from the evening.





The Warner/Hampton Family (minus 1!)

Okay, I know I'm going to hear it from several people after making this comment but I feel like a BEAST next to my mom and grandma.  I need to get back to my prebaby weight, like yesterday!


Mother/daughter Warner and grand/great-grandson Marcus


The Warner/Dunning Family. Congrats Sarah and David! You have a beautiful family!


The Warner/Jukes Family!


More Warner/Jukes Family


Grandma and cousin Trevor.


Warner/Kayyali Family (minus 1!)


Grandma, Aunt Sandy and Uncle Wally


The whole clan minus a few.


Hallie was checking the grass out.


Maysie was showing me what she found.


Marcus loves his older cousins.


Gosh, I love these two!


As a gift the family came together and created this photo book of various blankets, quilt, dolls, hand towels ect. that grandma had made for us over the years. She was amazed and so in love with the book! Perfect idea, Aunt Sandy!






Oops! The book just gave it away.... Happy 85th Birthday, Grandma! I love you!

Love, Katie

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen, these are great. Would please email me one of all the photos that you took that day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete