Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ribbons, bows, pearls and curls galore....

.....Kathleen and Alan are having one more!

A couple weekends ago I had the honor of co-hosting a baby sprinkle for my best friend, Kathleen! Months of preparation went into this very special day. We had a delicious brunch, the room was filled of all things pink, shimmery grey and chevron print, the company was perfect and the atmosphere was full of happiness for the upcoming addition of this sweet baby girl. Kathleen has been such an amazing friend and support system that this was the least I could do to show my appreciation for her. Baby girl should be here any day and I'm beyond excited to meet her!

-Fun fact! I was with Kathleen when she found out she was pregnant, not only was I there but I was the one that read the digital test and told her the amazing news....well not so much "told" I more like shouted, clapped my hands, jumped up and down and began to cry. Haha! I'll never forget that moment.

Love you, Kath!














 Love,
Katie

1 comment: