Saturday, February 22, 2014

"Cute as a button"

A couple weekends ago I had the privilege of attending the most adorable baby shower, ever! Crazy thing, it just so happened to be for us! I am so extremely blessed to have amazing, supportive, loyal and caring friends.
 
Stefanie went above and beyond. She had a vision and she ran with it. As you know Stefanie was battling cancer, she underwent a stem cell transplant at Standford and during this time she started planing the special day, she said it gave her something positive to focus on. Shes truly amazing!
 
This shower was everything I dreamed of and SOOO much more. I am extremely grateful. Reni did an amazing job with the games, several new ones that I had never heard of or played! The girls sent me upstairs when they got here and completely transformed my house into a dainty, shabby chic, "cute as a button' atmosphere.
 
The food was divine!
The company was cherished!
The decor was adorable!
The gifts are very much appreciated!
and
The memories are everlasting!
 
 











 





 
Love,
Katie

1 comment: