Friday, July 8, 2011

M-A-R-C-U-S

Chris and I spent his two days off this week working on the nursery, and at last its really coming together! I have seen many examples of people taking wooden letters and hanging them over the babies crib spelling out their name, I’ve always thought this was such a cute idea so we headed to Michael's to pick up the necessary items. We really enjoyed working on this project together, I absolutely adore how involved Chris was and what a great job he did. I’m so lucky to have such an amazing husband, he is going to be such a great dad! Here are some photos from our project.









Our blank canvas




Step 1 complete




Chris did all the animal print letters, I did the green letters, the ribbon and the bows




Our final product! We are very proud, like our cream yellow walls? We painted a while back, sure is a nice change from the flat/chalky white before.


Love,



Chris and Katie












1 comment: