Thursday, November 1, 2012

We will never forget you both.

Two weeks ago we said "goodbye" to our furbabies, our first born...our kitties. This was probably the most difficult decision I have had to make in a very long time. Life for our cats had changed dramatically once Marcus was born. Our schedules were more chaotic so we had less time for them and once we had a baby that was mobile Shadow refused to come downstairs, he would hide out in the bathroom upstairs and howl. I was being selfish for so long, keeping them here with us just because I didn't want to sacrifice my feelings. I miss them terribly, dropping them off was extremely painful..I cried puddles of tears. I do know that they are better off, in fact today they both had much needed dental work done that we just couldn't afford when they were here with us. They were such great cats and we will forever love and miss them.










 
We love you Tink and Shadow,
Love,
Chris, Katie and Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment