Wednesday, September 25, 2013

16 weeks!

 
 
 
16 weeks with Marcus on the left and 16 weeks on the right with this new little bundle.

- How far along? 16 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of an avocado.

- Total weight gain/loss? -7.5lbs. Still sick.

- Maternity clothes? Still using the rubber band trick with the button on my jeans and wearing my more flowy tops.

- Gender? Not sure just yet.

- Movement? Little butterflies.

- Sleep? I need more and more of it…still! Always exhausted still.

- Cravings/aversions? Food in general makes me sick. I want super bland stuff; saltines, bagels and cream cheese and that's about it. Mac and Cheese on occasion.

- Symptoms? Same as last week. Vomiting, exhaustion, restlessness at night, nauseous and lots of headaches.

- Things that happened this week? Nothing too exciting, I was able to hold a couple more additional meals down.



- The differences between my pregnancies: I'm SO sick this time around and the last thing I want to do is eat.

 

Love,

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment