Saturday, January 4, 2014

30 weeks!

 
30 weeks!
 

- How far along? 30 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of a cucumber! Baby girl is about 15.2 -16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb. She’s getting big!
  - Total weight gain/loss? Up 10lbs. total! Amazing!

- Maternity clothes? Yes, of course!

- Gender? GIRL!

- Movement? At night when I fist climb into bed she starts to boogie! I love it even when it keeps me up.

- Sleep? AWFUL! Insomnia, laying in bed and not being able to stop thinking about my never ending to do list.

- Cravings/aversions? Bean dip! I made this twice this week:
  • Mix refried means with one packed of taco seasoning and a cup of sour cream, layer the bottom of casserole dish.
  • Shredded cheese
  • Tomatoes
  • Olives
  • Lettuce. Lots and lots of lettuce
Guacamole on the side!
So tasty! Wash down with a Dr.Pepper, yum!

- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells, vomiting here and there.

- Things that happened this week? We were all sick. Terrible sick.

- The differences between my pregnancies: The list continues to grow.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment