Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Update: Weeks 30-37!

Trying to play catch up on the last 7 weeks! I’m going to skip my weekly updates, post a few random belly shots and just pick up with week 37 (my current week). I always have the best intentions to blog but life gets in the way sometimes. The older Marcus gets and the closer it gets to baby girls arrival things just get more busy and chaotic.
 

 
Now on to Week 37!
 
 
 
37 weeks!
This was at my appointment today.
 
- How far along? 37 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of a “winter melon”.
 
- Total weight gain/loss? Up 14lbs. total! Amazing!

- Maternity clothes? Yes, of course!

- Gender? GIRL!

- Movement? She’s starting to slow down a bit, I do enjoy watching my stomach ripple and wave though.

- Sleep? As good as it can be considering I’m this late in the game.

- Cravings/aversions? Nothing really.

- Symptoms? Nauseous the last couple days, Hip/lower back pain.

- Things that happened this week? My first week of Maternity leave so lots of nesting and resting. Had my check up today. Baby girl is head down, she’s low but I’m not yet dilating. Blood pressure was elevated (not surprised) but everything else checked out great!

- The differences between my pregnancies: The list continues to grow.

For fun, here's a side by side of big brother and little sister:
 

Love,
Katie
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment