Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The belly

I thought it would be fun to take weekly photos of my growing belly starting at week 14 of my pregnancy. Chris and I have really enjoyed watching it grow, sometimes I forget how big I’m getting but am reminded when I knock stuff off of counters or take a student out at school.


The majority of these photos were taken before work (7am) so I’m still a little sleepy.



Week 14/40








Week 15/40



Week 16/40




Week 17/40





Week 18/40






Week 19/40






Week 20/40 (It's a BOY!!)






Week 21/40






Week 22/40








Week 23/40






Week 24/40 (6 months down!)



Stay tuned for more weekly photos!




Love, Chris and Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I don't know if you remember me or not from high school, but I came across your blog while I was on Jillian's blog. I loved reading about your pregnancy and seeing all of your pictures! You must be so excited. Congratulations!! :) You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete