Thursday, April 28, 2011

Marcus Alexander Hampton






I'll never forget the first time I saw him, I was nine weeks pregnant. I’m not sure what I had expected him to look like but I remember feeling a little confused when my doctor said there he/she is! I looked at the ultrasound monitor and all I could see was what resembled a little gummy bear, not a baby! The one thing I know is soon as my doctor pulled his heartbeat up on the screen and turned the volume up on the doppler so we could hear it I completely crumbled. Here I was laying on the table in the doctors office crying my eyes out (tears of joy, of course!) I couldn’t believe that our love had created a life and that for the next 9 months my body was going to be in overdrive building our blessing. I’m so proud of these photos!






Marcus at 12weeks







Marcus at 20weeks (look how far our little gummy bear has come)




Love, Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment