Monday, June 13, 2011

You’re Invited!






Last year a dear friend of mine Jenny, introduced me to the wonderful world of alcohol inks! We had a craft day at her house that consisted of making greeting cards and a fabulous dinner. I had so much fun learning how these inks worked and was so excited with the thought of having my own collection one day. Surprise! Jenny, (being so extremely thoughtful and remembering how much I fell in love with these inks) got me a gift basket filled with everything necessary to alcohol ink for my bridal shower. So, when the topic of baby shower invites came up I knew A) I wanted to make them and B) I HAD to use my super awesome alcohol inks. I played with a couple different ideas and this is what I came up with! What do you think?!? I had my sister in law Michelle come over and help me construct the invites since it was such a lengthy process and she too fell in love with alcohol inks (see what you started Jenny..He he).

Truthfully, the scanner doesn’t do the invite any justice!

Anyways I am beyond excited for our shower on the 25th, It will be so wonderful to be surrounded by all our friends and family to celebrate our little man!



Love,

Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment