Monday, June 13, 2011

Long time coming....

First and foremost my apologies for slacking in the blog department! The last few weeks had been so chaotic with the school year coming to end. I am pleased to say today is my first day of Summer Vacation/Maternity leave. I’m still unsure how long this “vacation or leave” will last since I was laid off. When I say I was laid off I mean my position was eliminated due to school budget cuts and the number of students that are enrolled for the 2011-2012 school year are down. I am on the substitute list as of October 1st (I took August/September off to be home with Marcus) but there is no telling how many calls I’ll get and how frequently I’ll be working. This situation is truly bitter/sweet! I’m so excited to start this next chapter in our lives and begin my journey as a mom but at the same time I am little terrified about going down to one income (Yikes!). I have a huge agenda of things to do before our little man gets here, mostly “nesting” so many projects I want to get done around the house and of course getting the nursery all set! Now that I am on vacation I promise to keep up with my blog, I have no excuses!

Since I haven’t posted them yet, here is my 29 week photo and my 30 week photo. I still need to snap my 31 week photo since Thursday will mark 32 weeks!


29wks
30wks


Love,


Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment