Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just a little stroll...

Between Marcus hitting the 6wk growth spurt (FUN!) and me fighting a cold I had to get out of the house and get some fresh air and a change of scenery. Best decision! Our poor little guy has been SO hungry and fussy the last two days, its really difficult to make him happy right now but we know this will pass. I've had a pounding headache off and on for a week now and I think getting out and going for a walk was very needed. Marcus and I have walked around the mall a few times and different shopping centers but this was our first little stroll around our neighborhood, I loved it and you can see how much he enjoyed it......



Ha ha! He slept the entire time. That's okay, gave mommy some much needed quite time without having to separate from one another. I think we will be taking many more strolls through the neighborhood together.


Love,


Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment