Thursday, October 6, 2011

Karaoke?

Most people would cover their ears and run for the hills if they heard me sing, my son however is my biggest fan! Today while driving home from the grocery store he started to fuss, I did my typical "its okay buddy, we are almost home" and turned up the radio a bit to see if the music would calm him down. Before I knew I got wrapped up into the song and started singing and he was no longer fussing. Song ends and I stop singing (obviously) again he got very agitated. I clicked over from radio to CD (Heart) and began singing, again he stopped fussing! Crazy, right?!? This cycle repeated itself the entire way home, I would sing and he was content but soon as the song stopped and/or there was a pause he would have a melt down. I love my son, apparently my voice is soothing to him.




Love,


Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment