Thursday, January 5, 2012

6 and 26!

SO I was thinking about this the other day…This year I’ll turn 26, the age Chris was when we first started dating 6 years ago in June (the 6th month)! This year is my “Golden Birthday” 26 on the 26th! A year ago today (on the 6th) I had my first prenatal appointment and saw my little love for the very first time. Today a year later on the 6th my best friend had her first prenatal appointment for her 2nd child. [Congratulations Kathleen, I love you!!] Also today Chris and I are going on our first "date" since before Marcus was born, we are also taking some big steps today to better our future for our little family. How cool is all of that?!?! I guess this year will be full of 6’s and 26’s.
Love,
Chris and Katie
*This blog was originally composed on the 5th but I saved it to post today (6th) after Kathleen broke the news. For some reason though it posted with yesterdays date. Boo!

1 comment:

  1. If you select the date you want it to post, you can schedule when the post gets published. If you just save it and go back and click publish, it will post on the day you started it. :)

    ReplyDelete