Tuesday, April 24, 2012

8 months!

Good gravy in the navy, can time please slow down! I'm not ready for my little boy to be 8 months already, but he is! Marcus is a babbling machine he loves to say "bababab" and "ma-ma-mah", he loves to give kisses, he loves to be tickled and his crawling has improved so much......hes into everything! He now has 3 teeth and a 4th is coming in! Now that he is crawling he seems to be eating more; 4 containers of baby food, a handful of Gerber puffs and yogurt melts and several bites of chicken, scrambled eggs or mashed potatoes a day. Marcus is also back to napping twice daily for a good hour-hour and a half..Yay! His little personality is just shining through, I absolutely adore this little guy! I'll soon be posting a video that I took while at the park today.

Love,
Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment