Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Sadly in my little mans 7 months of life he has had 4 bad colds, naturally he is fighting one of them right now. Even though he may have been sick he didn't let that stop him from enjoying his very first Easter!
It was hard to get him to crack a smile but he did enjoy checking out his Easter loot!


Lots of his favorite snacks, a new tub (he outgrew his infant bathtub a couple months ago), some new paci's, a couple books, his first Bible, couple bath toys and of course an Easter bunny!

I love holiday baking, here are a few of the tasty treats I made to celebrate the holiday!

These were my dyed eggs that I used for Deviled Eggs.
Cupcakes I made for Chris's work! Can't forget the bunny cake!

I cant wait for the day when Marcus comes home from school with a picture he colored/painted, until then he and I did a little art project together last week. I have it proudly displayed on our fridge.

Notice the grass? I used his little hand prints.

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter. We are already looking forward to next year when little man can hunt eggs!
Love,
Chris and Katie

2 comments: