Tuesday, July 24, 2012

11 months!

The bitter sweet emotions I have been feeling over the last few weeks is complete madness, the only way I can somewhat describe it is much like being on a roller coaster, up and down, up and down! I'm so proud and excited for the milestone that Marcus is about to hit but at the same time my baby isn't a baby anymore, although he will ALWAYS be my baby!

At 11 months Marcus is walking well when barefoot but once shoes are added into the mix its a disaster. Its probably one of the funniest things I have seen yet, He takes dramatic large steps forward, his ankles start to roll inward and immediately falls to his bum.

Hes still a babbling machine, no new words as of yet but he has perfected mama, dada and baba. We swear his first word is going to be "No!", we've been having to use it so often with him lately.

Marcus has really been testing us lately, hes so curious and into EVERYTHING. The other day I met our neighbors sweet newborn and I had the worse case of baby fever, well within two hours of being out and about with my son I no longer had the desire to have a 2nd baby, not right now anyways.

He doesn't see the Dr. until the end of the month so I'll update his stats once we have them.

11 months down! Buddy, Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of how far you have come, one more months and we will be celebrating your first year of life. Love you mre and more each day!

Love,
Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment