Saturday, May 14, 2011

27 Weeks!


We made it, to the third trimester that is! This week gave me a run for my money. Ive been suffering from allergies, I had a student attempt to jump over the back of my chair at work (while I was sitting in it) he tripped and ended up landing on my back and the force from him doing so pushed me and Marcus into the desk we were sitting at. We are both okay but I had to file a Workman's comp claim and I'm not really looking forward to the process ahead. This week did have its exciting moments though! Marcus has been extremely active and for the first time Sunday night Chris was able to feel him kick not once but twice!



Also, I'm so excited to announce that this week two more blessings came into the world. Congratulations to my Cousin Trevor and his wife Heidi on their beautiful baby girl Hallie and also a big congratulations to our dear friends Rob and Sam on their handsome little boy Vince!

Here is the baby bump 27 weeks in!




Love, Chris and Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment