Monday, May 2, 2011

April 30th

So Saturday marked 6 months of wedded bliss for us. Chris had a rough week at work and I just really wanted to do something a little special for him. Originally we had talked about going out to a steakhouse for dinner but in the interest of saving money and just having an intimate dinner I decided we would have our own little steakhouse here at home! I picked up a very delicious pre marinated tri-tip and grilled that up as well as some fresh zucchini and baked potatoes! On the side I also made a garden salad with mouth watering vine ripe tomatoes and avocados! We washed this yummy dinner down with the bottle of sparkling cider (Marcus is far to young for a glass of champagne..He he). Lastly for dessert I made some fabulous chocolate covered strawberries, needless to say Chris was very surprised when he walked in the door that night and saw the table set and our dinner served.






Love, Chris and Katie

1 comment: