Sunday, May 22, 2011

28 Weeks! (7 months)

Well here we are, yet another month down! I must admit I'm starting to feel the itch to have this little boy and take charge of my body again. This week our little guy gave us a scare (the first, but wont be the last) he decided not to move for a little over a day, and mom was having some abnormal issues so we called labor/delivery at Kaiser and were told that our symptoms could be signs of preterm labor so to get our butts to the hospital! Marcus and I spent a little over 5 hours at the hospital, he was monitored, they did a stress test and took all my vitals and did some lab work. Thankfully it was not preterm labor, I was not dilated and I was not having any contractions (minus braxton hicks). God is good, our little guy is healthy and so am I!









This is proof that I can no longer see my feet! This is now my view, all belly!






This is my its Sunday and I'm nesting, resting and crafting look! No make up and a super comfy dress.

Love,
Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment