Tuesday, February 14, 2012

and another year makes 32!


Chris turned 32 on the 8th and in honor of that I figured I would list 32 reasons why I love him, this will be easy since there are a million reasons why I love this man!

 
1.You’re my husband
2.You’re my very best friend!
3.You’re my protector
4.You’re my lover
5.You’re my strength
6.You’re my provider
7.You’re an amazing father
8.You’re loyal
9.You’re honest
10.You’re kind
11.You’re strong
12.You’re brave
13.You’re hard working
14.You’re intelligent
15.You’re loving
16.You’re caring
17.You’re compassionate
18.You’re courageous
19.You’re determined
20.You’re hilarious
21.You have the most amazing blue eyes
22.You have a heart of gold
23.You always know just what to say
24.You complete me
25.You never give up
26.You have made my every dream come true
27.You have an amazing butt (sorry Mom, Dad and Grandma)
28.You always put Marcus and I before yourself
29.You give the best hugs and kisses
30.You put your all into everything
31.You don’t have one selfish bone in your body
32.You are you! Unique, one of a kind and I love you!

Happy 32 birthday baby! I love you so much.
Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment