Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Saving Money

Saving money has become a hobby of mine since little man arrived, I mean who doesn’t like to save money?!? Chris and I set some pretty large goals for ourselves this year (getting into a house is #1!) so we are doing anything and everything to save money where we can. Coupons! I have no idea why everyone doesn’t use them, its like free money. I was so proud of myself last week with the money I saved us that I had to share. Now, I’m not going to bore you with the grocery items but you have to check these out..


 
DIAPERS! These things add up quickly. A fellow mommy from the August mommy group that you have heard me talk about before sent me some Huggies coupons, I was out early the next morning to take advantage of this amazing deal!



Now, we are typically a Pampers family (soon to be a cloth diaper family) but I couldnt pass this deal up! I got 206 diapers for $10.37 thats a savings of $48! Holy smokes!
Now brace yourself for this! I got this Little Tykes Police car (for little mans first birthday) for only $11. 56!



I had a $50 off a $50 or more purchase from JcPenny's! I spent more on S/H then I did on the item! I cant wait for little man to spend many hours playing with his new car in the next couple years.

Love,
Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment