Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

I must say this was probably my most favorite Valentines days, EVER! I had two Valentines (Chris and Marcus, of course!) and I spent the entire day with my little love and then had a wonderful evening here at home with both my boys. Holidays are pretty low key with a baby but that's just fine with me! I made a delicious dinner that consisted of; Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo, Lobster tails, Garlic Bread, Peas and for dessert chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine (we saved dessert for after little man went to bed).
Chris got me the diaper bag I've been drooling over:
Its funny, I've traded in my coach handbags for diaper bags! I wouldnt have it any other way. I got Chris a box of his most faveorite chocolates and his watch polished and fixed since its broke a few days ago. All in all it was a great day!
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day! I'm going to leave you with a super sweet photo of my little man and his gf Olivia, they are the cutest couple!
Photo taken by my most faveorite photographer and bff; Kathleen!

Love,
Chris and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment