Saturday, March 23, 2013

Doctor, Doctor give me the news...

Its been a rough start to this new year as far as our health goes. All 3 of us have had countless colds, Marcus had croup, and crazy eczema break outs. Chris had the flu and eye surgery and I had 2 styes (one internal and one external). I went on an antibiotic only to find out the hard way I was allergic to it and my eye swelled shut! Also, I had my lap band adjusted, it became to tight and I couldn't keep anything down even after having the fluid removed, I spent a day at the hospital and a couple days in bed recovering after that. Not much to this post, mostly just letting everyone know why we have been MIA the last three months and why we have had to reschedule so many visits/parties and playdates.

Just for fun, here is a couple photos of my eye dilemma and Chris's eye surgery.

 
 
 

 
I am happy to say things are finally looking up! Lets hope we will have a healthy spring and summer!
 
Love,
The Hamptons 

No comments:

Post a Comment