Wednesday, October 2, 2013

17 weeks!


17 weeks!!

- How far along? 17 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of an onion.

- Total weight gain/loss? -6lbs, starting to feel better, some what!

- Maternity clothes? Yes! Flowy tops, maternity pants too! My normal jeans were still working (with the rubber band trick) but I was getting too uncomfortable.

- Gender? Not sure just yet.

- Movement? More frequent butterfly sensations.

- Sleep? Still tired, but getting better. I LOVE naps!

- Cravings/aversions? Meat! Beef jerky, steak, chicken, pork I just want meat. Good protein!

- Symptoms? Some vomiting, still nauseous but mostly just with smells, headaches, exhaustion and sore breasts.

- Things that happened this week? The movement sensations are becoming more regular and I was able to eat some decent meals (and keep them down!).



- The differences between my pregnancies: Being sick, not wanting or having much of an appetite. With Marcus my breasts were more sore, I couldn’t even let the water from the shower hit them. I had terrible gas with Marcus and a lot less movements.


Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment