Tuesday, October 29, 2013

21 weeks! Its a......

 
21 weeks!!
Ultrasound edition!

- How far along? 21 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of a pomegranate.

- Total weight gain/loss? -3lbs same as last week, no change in weight.

- Maternity clothes? Of course!

- Gender? Are you ready for this?!? it’s a……GIRL!

- Movement? LOTS! SHE sure is active, the radiology tech had a heck of a time getting super clear photos because SHE was moving so much. I cant blame HER, I have a hard time sitting in one place for too long as well.

- Sleep? Not much these days. I’m exhausted but some pregnancy insomnia is kicking in.

- Cravings/aversions? Mexican food and sushi! Chris took me out for sushi today to celebrate finding out the gender of our sweet baby, I just made sure to order cooked rolls and held the fish eggs. Amazing! I’m ready for another roll!

- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells. Vomiting here and there. Insomnia. Lower back discomfort.

- Things that happened this week? We found out we were having a GIRL and did lots of shopping for HER!

 

- The differences between my pregnancies: Last time was a boy, this time it’s a GIRL. We are on cloud 9, can’t wait to meet my precious baby GIRL!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment