Wednesday, October 23, 2013

20 weeks!

 
 
20 weeks!!

- How far along? 20 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of a banana.

- Total weight gain/loss? -3lbs slowly gaining.

- Maternity clothes? Yes! Wearing a new sweater as I type this!

- Gender? Not sure just yet. Next week!!

- Movement? LOTS! This little baby is already an athlete!

- Sleep? Doing okay, quantity isn’t much but quality is getting better. Just wish my hips would stop tingling and my hands wouldn’t fall asleep.

- Cravings/aversions? Nothing major this week. Salsa sounds tasty though!

- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells. headaches. Vomiting here and there.

- Things that happened this week? I’ve been going without naps!

 

- The differences between my pregnancies: baby HAS to be a girl, there just nothing similar with these two pregnancies.

Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment