Tuesday, November 5, 2013

22 weeks!

22 weeks!!

- How far along? 22 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of a papaya.

- Total weight gain/loss? -2lbs.

- Maternity clothes? Of course but in this photo I’m wearing one of Chris’s shirts.

- Gender? GIRL!

- Movement? Yep, in fact she’s keeping me up at night with all her dancing around.

- Sleep? Wish I was getting more and more of it.

- Cravings/aversions? Nothing really, I’m snacking these days not a fan of actual meals right now.

- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells. Vomiting here and there. Insomnia. Lower back discomfort. Same as last week.

- Things that happened this week? Did some more shopping for our little miss, we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and started planning our the kids bedroom makeover.

 

- The differences between my pregnancies: They are night and day.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment