Saturday, November 30, 2013

25 weeks!



No picture this week, I had lots of opportunities I just didn't snap one. Next week!

- How far along? 25 weeks.

- How big is baby? The size of a cauliflower.

- Total weight gain/loss? Same as last week so 0/8, I’ve gained the 8 I lost in the first several weeks of pregnancy.

- Maternity clothes? Of course.

- Gender? GIRL!

- Movement? Tons, she is still one very active little girl.

- Sleep? Wishing I was getting more of it. Having a hard time getting comfortable; my hips go numb often and I keep waking up on my back and in pain.

- Cravings/aversions? BLT sandwiches, flavored water and chocolate milk. Same as last week.

- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells, I‘ve come to terms with the fact that this will more than likely last until she is here. Vomiting here and there. Insomnia. Lower back discomfort. Same as last week really.

- Things that happened this week? Thanksgiving and we were all sick. Chris had it the worse, Marcus wasn’t too far behind him and I just had what felt like allergy issues.

- The differences between my pregnancies: The list continues to grow.

Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment