Wednesday, November 20, 2013

24 weeks!

 
24 weeks!
6 months pregnant!
 

- How far along? 24 weeks.
- How big is baby? The size of a cantaloupe .
- Total weight gain/loss? Same as last week so 0/8, I’ve gained the 8 I lost in the first several weeks of pregnancy.
- Maternity clothes? Of course, in this photo though only my jeans are, both my top and undershirt are not maternity.
- Gender? GIRL!
- Movement? Yep! This week I had some lower back, hip and pelvis pain. I saw my OB for my monthly checkup and she said its either round ligament pain or baby girl just resting in a comfortable for her but not so comfortable for me position.
- Sleep? So/so.
- Cravings/aversions? BLT sandwiches, flavored water and chocolate milk. Same as last week.
- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells, I‘ve come to terms with the fact that this will more than likely last until she is here. Vomiting here and there. Insomnia. Lower back discomfort. Same as last week really.
- Things that happened this week? I’m officially 6 months pregnant! Had my monthly check up and all was well.

- The differences between my pregnancies: They are night and day.
Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment