Wednesday, December 11, 2013

27 weeks!

 
 
27 weeks
 
- How far along? 27 weeks.
- How big is baby? The size of a rutabaga. I had no idea what a rutabaga was until I searched it. Basically she is 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds. Grow baby girl, grow!
- Total weight gain/loss? Yikes, well I gained 3lbs this last week. I drank a crazy amount of cranberry juice not eve thinking about the amount of sugar I consumed. I cried at my prenatal check up when I weighed in. I made a mistake, I learned from it…no more cranberry juice! Back to water next week.
- Maternity clothes? Yes, of course!
- Gender? GIRL!
- Movement? Yep! Some kicks, twists and turns can be a little uncomfortable.
- Sleep? No change. I wish I was getting more.
- Cravings/aversions? Cranberry juice, but after this week that’s done for.
- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells, vomiting here and there.
- Things that happened this week? Nothing new really.
- The differences between my pregnancies: The list continues to grow.
Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment