Wednesday, December 18, 2013

28 weeks!

 
28 weeks!
 
- How far along? 28 weeks.


- How big is baby? The size of an eggplant. Baby girl now weighs in (around) 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches.



- Total weight gain/loss? I’m pretty proud of myself. Dropped 2 of the 3 I gained last week. Drank lots of water and made more healthy choices, not an easy task during the month of December! Basically, I totally avoided the staff room at work.

- Maternity clothes? Yes, of course!

- Gender? GIRL!

- Movement? Yep! I’ll be sad when she gets so big that she runs out of room and movements slow down.

- Sleep? Getting somewhat better. I wish I would stop trying to roll onto my back though; I wake up in the middle of the night sore because I’m laying on it.

- Cravings/aversions? Green bean casserole, yum!

- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells, vomiting here and there.

- Things that happened this week? Made better food choices. Sorted through lots of clothes that have been given to us for baby girl and had a holiday dinner with Chris’s family (that’s when the photos were taken).

- The differences between my pregnancies: The list continues to grow.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment