Wednesday, December 4, 2013

26 weeks!

 

26 weeks!
 
- How far along? 26 weeks.
- How big is baby? The size of a head of lettuce.
- Total weight gain/loss? Same as last week so 0/8, I’ve gained the 8 I lost in the first several weeks of pregnancy. No change.
- Maternity clothes? Of course. This is a shirt from last pregnancy actually.
- Gender? GIRL!
- Movement? Tons, she is still one very active little girl. My stomach is really starting to ripple when she moves, I love it!
- Sleep? No change. I wish I was getting more.
- Cravings/aversions? Cranberry juice!
- Symptoms? STILL nauseous with smells, vomiting here and there.
- Things that happened this week? I made my “nesting to do list” oh boy, do I have my work cut out for me! I scheduled little Miss newborn photo shoot and ordered some accessories for the shoot, every girl needs her accessories even if only days old.
- The differences between my pregnancies: The list continues to grow.
Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment