Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Balance


Please forgive me friends and family if I’ve been MIA lately. Learning to balance having a newborn, taking care of the house, shopping/preparing meals, paying bills, attempting to take care of myself and maintaining relationships has proven to be difficult, Not to mention that Marcus has also been dealing with a cold for the last week and half. Thankfully Marcus is feeling much better and his cough/congestion has almost completely disappeared. I often feel like I’m letting people down. I know eventually I’ll be able to balance everything without issues but right now I have so much going on and my main focus is Marcus, Chris and myself. Please forgive me.

Blogs coming soon:

Marcus meets Apple Hill/The pumpkin Patch
Our 1 year wedding anniversary
Halloween
Favorite fall recipe




Love,


Chris & Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment