Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall Bread...


Man, its hard maintaining a blog with a 3 month old! Cluster blogging once again!


My most favorite fall recipe! Ive tried different types of fruit but pears are my fave.


Prep time: 30 minutes
Bake time: 1hr
Preheat oven to 350





Mix dry/wet ingredients separate and then add them, together before baking.


1/4 cup oil


1/2 cup low-fat/fat-free vanilla yogurt


1 & 3/4 cups sugar


1 egg (white and yolk)


3 egg whites (in addition to the 1 whole egg)


1 tablespoon Vanilla


2 cups all purpose flour


1 cup whole wheat flour


2 teaspoons baking powder


1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon


2 cups chopped fresh pears (or whatever fruit your desire)


2/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)




Love,

Chris and Katie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! I totally forgot to tell you it was super yummy and I wanted the recipe! I warmed it and put butter on it and mine was delish!

    ReplyDelete